Youtube is the channel which is used to promote videos, entertain people and educate the audiences. People like youtube a lot, since almost all the videos are cost free, and things that are explained well practically reaches the people well before when it is communicated through words. When it is considered commercially, people have started spending money to promote their content. Initial days, it was easy for people to make video to reach the audience quickly. But now the YouTube’s bot detection capability is getting better day by day. The algorithm is working based on user behaviour rather than number of views. This article deals with how to get more views on youtube. Marketer or content creator who wants to increase the traffic for Youtube views for free might take a long time than usual. However, if it is done right, then more views will be rewarded. The following are the few tips that would help users to increase youtube views in excellent manner.
- Usage of Descriptive and Titles that are rich in Keywords- A descriptive and extensive usage of keywords will help to render better results. It uses the algorithm to sort the relevant keywords and fetch the videos based on that.
- Usage of Tags- The video tags helps users to get more views on youtube. The tags further helps to distinguish the user’s video content from what the users will see when they click on the video link.
- Optimization of Thumbnail Image- The thumbnail image of the video will create magic and gets more views than ever imagined. It is always advisable to use high quality image so that it attracts the users to increase the number of views.
- Creating the Transcripts of the Videos- Creating captions or transcripts of the videos will increase the youtube ranking. The closed captions will help to attract the users worldwide. Buying youtube views will provide quick boost to the views, but it is not always advisable to continue it for a long term since the behaviour analytic portion keeps changing often.
- Content must entertain as well as educate the audience- The video content should be posted in such a way that it must allow the users to learn, get educated as well as entertained in all possible ways.
- Seek help of guest Youtubers- Just like guest bloggers, hire guest youtube viewers who can post videos continuously to keep the traffic up and get more views from it. Users can offer a link to one of their guest website or videos. This will be beneficial at both the ends.